Sunday, January 31, 2010

My hero would probably have to be anyone who has helped me alone the way. I really can't just pick one. My parents are my heroes and some of my friends are my heroes and also some of my teachers are great role models as well. My parents have always been there and have always been my heroes. And the one thing that i can count on is that they will be there for me whenever i need them in the further as well. My friends have changed and I've made new ones and I have had new guidance from. I love being able to have friends as heroes. A few of my teachers are also my heroes. And I have had new ones such as Ms. Honaker. I really like and respect her. She is such a strong person and she is someone that I look up to.

1 comment:

  1. Emmy, Thank you! As a teacher is difficult at times to know who and how you affect those you teach. To this point I have not had a real good opportunity to know you, but what what I have seen so far has been quite nice. You work hard and you work well! Your post reminds me of the great responsibilties I have to all my students, and some days it is hard to meet them...but it is what I signed up for when I decided to be a teacher. So again thank you for reminding me of one of the reasons I am thankful for being in this profession!

    ReplyDelete